Change in Insurance/Driving Status
May 4, 2011 | in Uncategorized
DRIVING/ INSURANCE/OTHER STATUS CHANGE
Employee, ________________________________________ agrees to immediately notify employer of any change in driving or insurance status.
This includes license suspension, revocation, issuance of citations, anticipation of suspension, judicial driving permit,
car insurance cancellation or any status that may affect the coverage or driving privileges.
A written copy of the status change shall be provided to the employer indicating dates and impending changes.
Employee shall also provide re-instatement documentation once license or insurance coverage has been re-instated.
I understand that I am also obligated to notify my employer of any possible criminal offenses that may occur while employed in a childcare position.
During the course of employment, employer reserves the right to check the status and driving record of employee to ensure status and coverage.
Immediately – The same calendar day the information is discovered by the employee (orally or in writing).
AGREED AND ACCEPTED BY:
Run A Background Check Now
Fast, reliable & secure background checks are just a few clicks away.
Choose a plan & click to start your check at eNannySource.com
- How to Reject a Nanny Applicant Gracefully
- How to Monitor The Quality of Care Your Children Receive
- How to Check Up on Your Nanny When You Don’t Have Nanny Cams
- 10 Unwritten Playground Rules All Parents Should Follow
- 12 Tips for Keeping the Backyard Safe This Spring
- 10 Things Moms do That Could Get Them in Trouble with the Law
- How to Snoop on Your Kid While He’s Online
- 10 Reasons Parents Should Not Have Guns in the House
- 10 of the Most Important Things to Include in Your Nanny Contract
- 10 Signs a Nanny Candidate Might Be the Wrong Choice
- September 2013
- August 2013
- June 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2011
- September 2011
- August 2011
- May 2011